TI-UP offers up to two days’ free support through the Resource Centre, and longer commissioned services through a Framework Agreement. Timely and relevant technical advice is offered in all aspects of energy, transport and communications, geo-science and urban planning, as well as a number of cross-cutting themes.
3 studies were commissioned under this:
- Financing models for Operations and Maintenance in Infrastructure Assets
- Designed, build, finance, operate and/or maintain model a new facility under a long-term lease.
- Innovative Financing Solutions
- Value for money in life-cycle unit costs for infrastructure assets
- Provided a perspective on Transport, Health and Education infrastructure sector regarding the government allocations, major schemes running especially in India
- Broad assessment of whether an investment represents value for money.
- Public Private Partnership in India
- Designed Build, Own, Operate & Transfer model