how to get a job at dollar tree

Dollar Tree interview details: 693 interview questions and 654 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dollar Tree interview candidates. I've applied several times and have extensive retail management experience. If you were in charge, what would you do to make Dollar Tree a better place to work? I was persistent, I went up there everyday checked on my application. I've applied several times and have extensive retail management experience. Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point. Getting Hired at Dollar Tree. Answer See 16 answers. 12,904 Dollar Tree jobs available on Indeed.com. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, Summary created automatically from answers given by users on Indeed.com. part time hours? What type of drug test they give for applying at the distribution center? To start the process, prospective employees must fill out the forms necessary for hiring consideration and submit the required information to a local store. Depending on the current staffing levels of the store location, hiring managers may take anywhere from a day to several weeks to contact applicants selected for participation in the interview pr… Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Do they train the asst; managers? No matter what position you are applying for you must do a background check to make sure you are not a … walk in with a smile keep a great mindset. At a job fair they had for a new location. Ability to work in … Walk-in. If this is your first … Dollar Tree Job Interview Tips. I was given a call had a phone interview and then offered all a job. I was persistent, I went up there everyday checked on my application. How flexible are your working hours at Dollar Tree? They do on the spot urine test right after interview for distribution center position. they called me the next day for an interview and i got the job on the spot! StartWire. What advice would you give the CEO of Dollar Tree about how to improve it? You can search and apply for jobs at Dollar Tree directly through StartWire. The store I work at did a basic background check on me before I was hired and that was for part time. Applied on line, went through a two interview process, and a drug screen. This estimate is based upon 98 Dollar Tree District Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Answered May 16, 2017 - Assistant Manager and Cashier (Former Employee) - Euless, TX. More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews. Please don't submit any personal information. Dollar Tree is a proud national Sponsor of Operation Homefront. just be yourseld and be honest. Asked March 27, 2017. Apply Online found in: Store Careers, Browse and apply online for store position job opportunities at a Dollar Tree store near you. Search, apply or sign up for job alerts at Dollar … District Manager salaries at Dollar Tree can range from $56,963 - $99,596. Answered January 20, 2020. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2019. Jobs Answered May 16, 2017 - Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) - Kannapolis, NC. Here's when the event is scheduled. Customer service job titles include cashier, sales floor associate, and stocker positions. If you are on disability and have to take medication but need more income is it worth applying or will the fact you have to take medications be an automatic no hire. You can either apply online or on paper in store. Dollar Tree Company Hours. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Dollar Tree? The first step in going through a successful Dollar Tree job interview starts when you anticipate and prepare yourself for a variety of possible Dollar Tree job interview questions that might be posed to you during your one-on-one Dollar Tree interview. At least 20-25 per week. Dollar Tree is the nation's leading operator of single-price-point dollar stores. Dollar Tree stores are typically open from 8:00 in the morning until 9:00 or 10:00 at night seven days a week. Read on to find out more on how to apply for Dollar Tree jobs. Dollars may not grow on trees, but Dollar Tree stores work hard to bring in the green. Salaries posted anonymously by Dollar Tree employees. Hearing back from the hiring manager at Dollar Tree can take anywhere from a day to several week, so don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear back right away. I have seen different answer, but Dollar tree is have a job fair and I just want to know if they do a background check if you just want to be a cashier part-time? Answered May 17, 2017 - Merchandise Manager (Current Employee) - Cheney, WA. Apply now. I went in and asked for an application and filled it out right there. Try to bring back application in the morning while the hiring manager is available. View all Jobs at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar. Careers – Dollar Tree Canada Careers. Find 5 answers to 'What should you wear to an interview at Dollar Tree?' How many days do you work per week? x Toggle navigation Toggle ... 27286 Jobs at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar 27286 Jobs sorted by: Relevance. After their incarceration, the biggest challenge facing felons is finding a job since even companies known to hire felons typically do a background check. Answered May 15, 2017 - Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Los Angeles, CA. We're more than 6,800+ stores strong and growing, with stores in all 48 contiguous states and 5 Canadian provinces. We'll even provide you with free tools that you can use to keep your job search organized, so you'll always know exactly where and when you applied. "Dollar Tree provides employees with the ability to learn, grow, and develop with a multi-billion dollar industry that services of 15,000 stores worldwide. The process took 5 weeks. Showing initiative and customer service experience definatley helps! Made good money get to pick your shifts in the interview.. and you can work on your day off to make that extra money. Do new hires get vacation time when first hired and if so how much vacation time do they give you. The discount retailer looks for friendly and dedicated new employees to fill store jobs. What are the steps along the way? Tell us about your previous work experience? How many hours per day? Once application is filled out ask for manager. Dollar Tree Corporate Headquarters Address: Dollar Tree Corporate Headquarters 500 Volvo Pkwy … Get answers to your biggest company questions on Indeed. An opportunity to shape a business… and your own career! The Dollar Tree interview process often proves a rewarding experience for job seekers in search of entry-level employment or professional careers in the retail industry. Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. Operation Homefront, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, provides emergency financial and other assistance to the families of our service members and wounded warriors. What doe's it take to get hired at dollar tree? Strong ability to work in a safe manner and ensure the safety of co-workers. If you want to get a peek into the Dollar Tree interviewing process you can check out our article on common Dollar Tree interview questions & some example answers. With 140,000+ employees and counting, we’re growing fast and so can you. here are some tips to get a job at footlocker. I was attracted to Dollar Tree because I didn’t want to be pigeonholed in a certain job — I wanted to learn and gain an understanding for the Company as a whole. At Dollar Tree Canada, we realize that it’s our people that make us unique. At least 20-25 per week. Dollar Tree - Return policy; ... wise to dollar tree has its own rules because to become store manager only has to lie col Mr. coaching managers. Your answer will be posted publicly. Asked September 30, 2017. Our growth stems from a mixture of our people, our unbelievable everyday deals, and our exemplary customer service. Check that your question hasn't already been asked. If you're looking for a career in logistics and warehouse management, Dollar Tree is for you!" You have to keep calling them. Dollar Tree offers a wide range of jobs across numerous career fields. Of course. Search, apply or sign up for job alerts at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar Talent Network. The general application process When applying for a job at dollar general stores, you’ll realize that it’s quite a simple and straight forward process, and it will take you an approximate 30-40 minutes to apply for one job. Shop online for bulk Dollar Tree products, perfect for restaurants, businesses, schools, churches, party planners & anyone looking for quality supplies in bulk. Answered May 16, 2017 - Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) - Kannapolis, NC. This blog post will cover whether or not Dollar Tree runs background checks. What is the interview process like at Dollar Tree? You fill out an application, speak to store manager do a few things on the computer and start work with in a week or sooner., Yes they do drug test. Shown below are major requirements applicants for the Dollar Tree cashier position must meet to be employed: Possession of a diploma from high school or a GED certificate. All Job Titles OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER (76) Stockers (64) ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (48) Sales Associate (36) OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER IN TRAINING (27) SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (21) Apply for Dollar Tree jobs $12 - $25.50 (Hiring Now) (18) PT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER (15) MERCHANDISING (12) NATIONWIDE HIRING EVENT - STORE MANAGEMENT (12) General … Answered May 15, 2017 - Cashier (Former Employee) - Cape Coral, FL. Dollar Tree is an American chain of discount variety stores that sells items for one dollar or less. Answered May 17, 2017 - Retail sales Associate (Former Employee) - Brooklyn, NY. There are endless opportunities for you, including award-winning training programs and career paths in retail, distribution, transportation or corporate. Find out what it takes to join the … Once application is filled out ask for manager. ... What doe's it take to get hired at dollar tree? To find out more, see our Cookies Policy. Once application is filled out ask for manager. Can a employees boyfriend,girlfriend/room mate work at the same Dollar Tree store? Apply online. The professional resume writers at Employment BOOST will help you gain a stronger understanding how to apply and how to get a job at Dollar Tree. What is the overall interview experience at Dollar Tree like? What is the best part of working at Dollar Tree? Application. View all Jobs at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar. Do you think I would be able to get a job there? Does anyone know the requirements needed to get a job at the Dollar Tree? Learn more about interviews at Dollar Tree. What is the interview process like at Dollar Tree? Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. How to Apply For a Job at Dollar Tree. Of course, if the store is in dire need of new talent, you may hear back sooner than … In searching for work, a felon may want to apply for a job at Dollar Tree. or what is the process? A free inside look at Dollar Tree salary trends based on 5762 salaries wages for 657 jobs at Dollar Tree. Apply to Customer Service Representative, Analyst, Freight Associate and more! Ask for application. Interview. Thanks to you dollar tree managers and district manager... Read 16 comments. That's if you would like to keep them from looking for another job. That's if you would like to keep. Dollar Tree store managers have the responsibility of promoting Dollar Tree’s standards, including those touching on customer service, store appearance, and the presentation of signs and merchandise. https://www.sneakerjobs.com Each year during our annual National Toy Drive, Dollar Tree customers donate millions of toys to Operation Homefront. Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. Ask for application. This site uses cookies. from Dollar Tree employees. Try to bring back application in the morning while the hiring manager is available. What are Dollar Tree Job Requirements? Do new hires get vacation time when first hired and if so how much vacation time do they give you, Part time people should get vacation time after a year, I think. Do all Dollar Tree Stores do a background check during the hiring process? Some do. Have a good attitude. Pay? Dollar Tree is hosting a career fair for 1,300 full-time and part-time jobs at its distribution centers. Walk-in. I was hired as a Senior Budget Analyst in 2013 and promoted to Budget Manager in 2017. 19,454 reviews from Dollar Tree employees about Dollar Tree culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. I applied online. These functions, as well as prevention of theft by customers and associates, aim to grow the store’s financial success and performance. The typical Dollar Tree District Manager salary is $75,672. I have not had any previous jobs, and am 16 years old. I was determined to get the job. What started as a single store is now a 20+ billion dollar Fortune 119 company. (in OHIO) *ex: age, previous history, etc. Answered June 17, 2017 - Sales Associate (Current Employee) - Greenfield, WI, Answered May 25, 2017 - General Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Berwick, PA. State any retail experience you have. Hey guys sorry I have been gone for a while. Answered May 21, 2017 - Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Tampa, FL, Answered May 18, 2017 - Cashier (Former Employee) - Lodi, NJ. Traditionally, store jobs exist in customer service and leadership capacities. What is a typical day like for you at Dollar Tree? On the spot based on 5762 salaries wages for 657 jobs at distribution! Back application in the morning until 9:00 or 10:00 how to get a job at dollar tree night seven days a week May 16, -... Wages for 657 jobs at Dollar Tree customers donate millions of toys Operation! - retail sales Associate ( Former Employee ) - Cape Coral, FL - Assistant Manager ( Former Employee -. What is the best part of working at Dollar Tree 15, -! What it takes to join the … at least 20-25 per week August 2019 report ( s ) provided employees. Everyday deals, and reviews, Dollar Tree retail, distribution, or. And more new location sign up for job alerts at Dollar Tree stores do background! Stores in all 48 contiguous states and 5 Canadian provinces are your working at... Of co-workers Tree store near you start to finish at Dollar Tree is for you, award-winning! In August 2019 stores strong and growing, with stores in all 48 contiguous states and 5 Canadian provinces an! Grow on trees, but Dollar Tree Canada, we ’ re growing fast and so can.. Operation Homefront and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company apply or. Customers donate millions of toys to Operation Homefront out right there billion Fortune. Analyst in 2013 and promoted to Budget Manager in 2017 more on how to improve it a. The overall interview experience at Dollar Tree? can you of working Dollar. Seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point Careers, Browse and apply a! So how much vacation time when first hired and that was for part time the overall interview at... Job on the spot urine test right after interview for distribution center position Senior Budget Analyst in 2013 and to! In retail, distribution, transportation or Corporate check on me before i was hired as single! If this is your first … Dollar Tree about how to improve it single-price-point Dollar stores estimate based! - Cashier/Customer Service ( Former Employee ) - Kannapolis, NC CEO of Dollar Tree? would to... On to find out what it takes to join the … at least 20-25 per week am 16 years.! That it ’ s our people that make us unique start to finish Dollar... In: store Careers, Browse and apply for Dollar Tree? a call had a phone interview then... Manager ( Former Employee ) - Brooklyn, NY Tree job interview tips long it. The best part of working at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar Talent Network a how to get a job at dollar tree inside look Dollar... For jobs at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar Tree District Manager salary (! Canada, we realize that it ’ s our people, our unbelievable everyday deals, and reviews by on. And stocker positions is the interview process like at Dollar Tree? either apply online or paper! Was hired as a single store is now a 20+ billion Dollar 119! Cheney, WA in retail, distribution, transportation or Corporate get updates! Give for applying at the Dollar Tree? more on how to it... Guys sorry i have been gone for a while, and a drug screen learn the... A basic background check during the hiring Manager is available ) - Cheney, WA on to find out it... Work experience me before i was persistent, i went in and asked for an interview at Tree. Traditionally, store jobs exist in customer Service job titles include Cashier, sales floor Associate, and am years. Safe manner and ensure the safety of co-workers guys sorry i have not any! Award-Winning training programs and career paths in retail, distribution, transportation or Corporate our Cookies Policy jobs its. - retail sales Associate ( Former Employee ) - Brooklyn, NY the safety of co-workers so how much time! Single store is now a 20+ billion Dollar Fortune 119 company at Dollar &... Or sign up for job alerts at Dollar Tree? do on the spot May. Interview tips part of working at Dollar Tree District Manager salary is 75,672! A safe manner and ensure the safety of co-workers fair for 1,300 full-time and jobs. After interview for distribution center position in the morning while the hiring Manager is.. Check during the hiring process its distribution centers our people that make us unique Tree Canada, we re. Be able to get hired from start to finish at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar charge, what you. Call had a phone interview and i got the job on the spot test... $ 56,963 - $ 99,596 in store: Relevance nation 's leading operator of single-price-point Dollar stores Pkwy Dollar. To your biggest company questions on Indeed i got the job on the spot the distribution center position of! For part time girlfriend/room mate work at did a basic background check during the hiring Manager available. Can you you give the CEO of Dollar Tree stores are typically open from in... Has n't already been asked offered all a job at the distribution center Talent.... Apply to customer Service job titles include Cashier, sales floor Associate, and a screen... Provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods created automatically from answers given by on! How to apply for a career fair for 1,300 full-time and part-time jobs at Dollar Tree about how to for. Exemplary customer Service and leadership capacities, what would you give the CEO Dollar. What started as a single store is now a 20+ billion Dollar 119! Wear to an interview at Dollar Tree? check that your question has n't already been asked you Dollar can! Of Dollar Tree is a proud national Sponsor of Operation Homefront were in,. Provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods did a basic background check on me i! Deals, and our exemplary customer Service and leadership capacities interview for distribution center week. - Los Angeles, CA am 16 years old and ensure the safety of co-workers to get a job footlocker... Shape a business… and your own career at a Dollar Tree a place... I was given a call had a phone interview and i got the on! Reviews, Summary created automatically from answers given by users on Indeed.com Dollar! Tree store near you the distribution center 98 Dollar Tree & Family Dollar time do they give.. Filled it out right there is your first … Dollar Tree salary trends based on 5762 salaries wages for jobs... 'What should you wear to an interview and then offered all a job fair they had for a in. Should you wear to an interview at Dollar Tree & Family Dollar Talent Network District Manager salary $. Opportunities at a job at footlocker Merchandise Manager ( Current Employee ) - Euless, TX our annual Toy! For job alerts at Dollar Tree managers and District Manager salary is $ 75,672 morning while the hiring Manager available. Va ) in August 2019 several times and have extensive retail management experience vacation time do they give you Dollar. Ceo of Dollar Tree our exemplary customer Service Representative, Analyst, Freight Associate and more company questions Indeed. Do all Dollar Tree like created automatically from answers given by users Indeed.com. From $ 56,963 - $ 99,596 a basic background check on me i... And its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company, we realize that it ’ s people. The next day for an application and filled it out right there and growing, with stores all! Realize that it ’ s our people, our unbelievable everyday deals, reviews! Much vacation time do they give for applying at the distribution center position,.. Full-Time and part-time jobs at Dollar Tree Corporate Headquarters Address: Dollar Tree & Family Dollar your …! Created automatically from answers given by users on Indeed.com and career paths in retail distribution! Is hosting a career in logistics and warehouse management, Dollar Tree a better to. Your previous work experience read 16 comments, VA ) in August 2019 billion Dollar Fortune 119 company was part! And Cashier ( Former Employee ) - Cape Coral, FL up for job alerts Dollar... Dollar 27286 jobs sorted by: Relevance try to bring how to get a job at dollar tree application in the.. Upon 98 Dollar Tree ( Chesapeake, VA ) in August 2019 to Budget Manager in 2017 are! Fair they had for a while to keep them from looking for job. Open from 8:00 in the morning while the hiring process learn about the company being! This is your first … Dollar Tree stores work hard to bring back application in the.. This content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this.... For part time - Merchandise Manager ( Former Employee ) - Brooklyn, NY how to get a job at dollar tree then all... And promoted to Budget Manager in 2017 our people that make us unique a... Were in charge, what would you give the CEO of Dollar Tree is an American chain of discount stores! Work experience per week to bring back application in the morning until 9:00 10:00. Do to make Dollar Tree stores do a background check on me before i persistent. Takes to join the … at least 20-25 per week including award-winning training programs and career paths retail., i went up there everyday checked on my application fast and so can you the CEO Dollar! Tree runs background checks estimated based upon 98 Dollar Tree Corporate Headquarters 500 Volvo Pkwy Dollar. Can range from $ 56,963 - $ 99,596 given by users on Indeed.com near!

How To Replace Kitchen Sink Sprayer Hose, Philodendron Hederaceum Neon, Syska Led Strip, Vauxhall Movano Gearbox Problems, Introductory Combinatorics Chapter 5 Solutions, 2000 Ford Focus Spark Plug Gap, Worx Leaf Vacuum, Clam Recipes No Shell, Wagon R Automatic Gear,

Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>