cosrx ampoule review

Learn more with Skincarisma today Happy to write an updated review post if I ever do get my hands on the ampoule! Description of product: Indeed, propolis is very soothing and repairing but it’s also anti-bacterial so it can be effective on both these skin issues. If you guys are familiar with their original packaging, this is definitely an upgrade and uses much fewer materials. Moonshot Rêve de Paris eyeshadow palette swatches + review I Is it worth it? Formulated with 60% Propolis Extract, the antibiotic and antifungal benefits help to protect and purify the skin, while also keeping it conditioned and calm. Hair. Katherine Spowart. Today... A Korean skincare brand known for its high quality sheet masks, and tailor-made for demanding consumers, of course I had to look more into it! Instead of easter eggs, I have a new review for you in my Easter basket…The COSRX Propolis Light Ampule is one of the products I’ve been using for a long time now, but I always was too busy to write the review. 4.2 (2606)Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence Cosrx. - the bottle is small (20ml) so it empties quite quickly (it lasts me 2 1/2 months maximum), 33 reviews. Minimum ingredient list with 11 ingredients products articles videos posts about. : As you may know this Propolis product was thrown in by Cosrx for review purposes together with the Honey overnight mask. 1. ), the Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum. Hinzu kommen natürliche feuchtigkeitsspendende Komponenten, wie verschiedenste Aminosäuren und Vitamin B5, die das Hautbild verfeinern. Last winter, I fell in love with propolis products, which are particularly popular in South Korea. Nails. - the short and simple formula, well adapted to sensitive skin, Cosrx Propolis Light Ampoule contains 10 ingredients. To start off, I absolutely LOVE COSRX products I love the pimple patches, the centella cream, their essences, their toners... etc. And the Leegeehaam Grow Vita Propolis Ampoule is one of the cult classics in this category. It’s also very affordable, which is always a plus (between $18 and $25 euros depending on the retailers)! I just hope it is all plastic so it would be easier to recycle, that’s all. Blithe make up prep essence review I Make up essence?? COSRX . 1. The COSRX Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule and the Hydrium Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule have proven to be a solid duo for me through all this weather that’s become quite unfriendly and cold in recent months. “Contains 83.25% of black propolis, which is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient, the ampule helps to heal stressed skin and reduce redness. Customer Review: COSRX Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule. Find out if the CosRX Centella Blemish Ampoule is good for you! Gently massage and pat over the entire face for quick absorption and proceed to moisturizer step. – soothing inflammation and help heal acne-prone skins. I was first introduced to this propolis ampoule 5 years ago by Jimin on the team and I fell in love ever since. This product is on the thicker side and somewhat like a jelly texture but melts into the skin after 30 seconds, leaving your skin with the most beautiful glow. Tools. When she's not writing up articles on her blog, she's sharing her knowledge and expert advice here on BTY ALY. Jolse Lovely, the back of my hand doesn’t show you shit at all but trust me when I say this product gives you that long-lasting glow my dry skin needs. Details. Liah Yoo 879,521 views. FILTER BY CATEGORY. – Arginine: moisturizing effect. 4 (3381)AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner Cosrx . COSRX is a cult-favorite K-Beauty skin care brand that uses snail and betaine in their exfoliators & other products. Major Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, … COSRX - Essence, Serum, Ampoule JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Overall thoughts: I tried tapping it but I just cannot tell! – Parabens, – Synthetic fragrance, Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! How to use: I have found a, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, @celimax.global 's noni line has so much hype behi. Among the brand’s best-known ingredients, you can find snail mucus, ceramides, acids, centella asiatica, hyaluronic acid… and also honey and propolis! Fragrance? Gallery. - the simple but effective formula with many great ingredients for the skin, Introducing my holy grail propolis ampoule which I’m kind of scared to share because I don’t want this product to ever be sold out. October 18, 2019. I personally have a lot of pigmentation as well as dull, tired skin. – Silicones, Indeed, Hungary is not only the land of goulash, it's also the hom... At the end of this quite dreadful year (#2020), I thought it would be nice to get out of my comfort zone and use something other than the Cica Sleeping Mask by Laneig... A powerful, protective and repairing oil treatment for damaged skin. If you guys are familiar with their original packaging, this is definitely an upgrade and uses much fewer materials. See 3 member reviews and photos. – Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Yesstyle In my review of their Balancium Comfort Ceramide Cream, ... COSRX Full Fit Propolis Light Ampoule ingredients: Propolis extract (83.25%), butylene glycol, glycerin, betaine, 1,2-hexanediol, cassia obtusifolia seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose, carbomer, panthenol, arginine . COSRX Hydrium. - the effective rebalancing effect. How would you rate this product? octobre 9 2018, 10:58 pm. The original one had a glass bottle and dropper with a plastic lid, which never really made sense to me since it is just an extra step. But if you still want to hear why it is so damn good, keep reading :). 244 global ratings . Since the ampoule is developed with a focus on the texture, even with the high percentage of ingredients and the viscous texture, it helps your makeup sticks well and doesn’t feel oily and greasy. New posts will not be retrieved. Blithe Hydro Priming cream review I Magical skincare make up primer! The new packaging has an all-plastic exterior with the lid resembling a honey dipper (so cute!). Sama seperti postingan sebelumnya COSRX Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask, aku merasa penting banget memposting Review COSRX Centella Blemish Cream ini.Soalnya dua produk ini cukup berperan dan … It is made with natural ingredients that is good for people with dull/uneven skin. Hallo girls. I had the great opportunity of meeting and interviewing Paula Begoun, founder of the American skincare brand Paula's Choice, when she came to Paris in May.... As an ex-French literature and human sciences' student, I find it very hard to resist a good "philosophy" discussion when I see one, especially if it involves one of ... Clearly the situation we're experiencing at the moment is exceptional from every point of view, causing big changes in our lives… and also our skin! In its formula: The major ingredient here is propolis extract, which represents 83.25% of the formula according to the brand. It is simple to use, doesn’t spill and the one pipette is just enough for one usage. The brand is well known and appreciated in South Korea to offer solutions for skin “in distress”, such as sensitized, dehydrated, or acne-prone skins. I Was a Humanitarian... and I Regret It - Duration: 17:39. on. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSRX Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule, 40ml / 1.35 fl.oz | Hyaluronic Acid Viscous Serum | Korean Skin Care, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben Free at Amazon.com. If I get a pimple, I will get panic and use every product that I know to help treating my acne, from the very first step of my skincare routine I always clean my face thoroughly and keeping my face hydrated while treating my acne. Cosrx is quite a recent brand (it was created in 2014) but it’s also one of my favourite K-Beauty skincare ranges: minimalist and chic packaging, simple but incredibly effective formulas, high-quality ingredients that are often used in short formulas to respect even the most sensitive skins, very few “filler” ingredients (no perfume, mineral oil, etc)…In short, a brand with a rather minimalist concept but which focuses on the most important: a good formulation with great ingredients. The product has a texture close to a serum, a little viscous, and which is absorbed very quickly into the skin. I'm continuing with my beauty investigations of the Korean skincare brand Iunik. Discover my mini-review of the Propolis Light Ampule by the Korean skincare brand Cosrx. COSRX has done both. Harnessing the natural healing benefits of pure black propolis, the COSRX Propolis Light Ampoule helps repair damaged skin while nourishing it with moisture and nutrients. I know that some of you are just as obsessed with sunscreens as I am, and that you've been waiting impatiently for this article! How to Use: Tuangkan produk secukupnya ke telapak tangan, kemudian usapkan ke seluruh wajah secara merata. Sort by : popular. COSRX Review : Korean Skincare For Acne Prone Skin Liah Yoo - Duration: 12:27. March 2016 // KBEAUTY / SKINCARE / AFFILIATE LINKS // Happy Easter holidays everyone! Pro: Some of these "green beauty" brands aren't afraid to scare consumers to sell more, but these tactics will soo... A pretty and simple eyeliner flick is my favorite look on lazy makeup days. Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine. 4.7 out of 5. -crazy hydrating Cosrx propolis light ampoule. Review: COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule - April 21, 2018 Hi Everyone!!! I see immediate improvements with my dry skin, it plumps and keeps the redness and irritation at bay for me. I just wanted to try them all! Cosrx Mela 14 White Ampule Review: I am suffering from an acne prone skin that leads to acne scaring. *Product provided by Cosrx, not sponsored, Hey, just so you know, plastic is not easy to recycle… Glass is the easiest material to recycle, and it can be so forever (contrary to plastic, which deteriotates a lot during “recycling”) – thus it is the most “eco-friendly” packaging…. Body. Perfect for: In this second press review, let's talk about sustainability, what it really means and the consequence for cosmetics, but also about the new trends of K-Beauty now th... Clean Beauty is one of the hottest topics at the moment. Its texture is super light and quickly absorbed, so it’s ideal for the warm season (or should I say the disgustingly hot season we have here, in Dubai). – Alcohol, "Restore moisture to your skin from the inside out with the superior hydrating properties found in all-natural Bee Propolis. Onsite Associates Program . ;) ). Skin products rich in hive ingredients such as honey and propolis have always been popular, especially amongst sensitive skins. Reviews. – Betaine: moisturizing and soothing This white one is mela. popular newest highest rating lowest rating highest price lowest price. Review: COSRX Propolis Light Ampule 28. Add to Bag In Bag. – Propylene Glycol, I started using Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule on my way back from Korea last fall. Cosrx Global If there is one K-Beauty brand that has a great potential for success, it definitely is this one! Lab matcha cleanser I Copying or inspired? The original one had a glass bottle and dropper with a plastic lid, which never really made sense to me since it is just an extra step. Memiliki tekstur seperti gel yang ringan dan cepat menyerap di kulit. Its formula reflects the concept of the brand: simple, but gets right to the point! If you haven't, let me introduce you! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. StyleKorean The new packaging has an all-plastic exterior with the lid resembling a honey dipper (so cute!). A two in one hybrid skincare product which contains 60% mushroom extract? Dr. Jart ceramidin body oil review I I finally remembered my body! Moisturize in your own way With Hydrium Curation made exclusively for you. Das COSRX Propolis Light Ampule besteht aus 80% Propolis-Extrakt (Bienenharz), das eine antibakterielle und entzündungshemmende Wirkung hat. No fragrance added and no fragrance detected. I’ve tried so many propolis/ honey products but they all fail in comparison to this gem. B5 has moisturizing, regenerating, and anti-inflammatory effects and is safe to use on all skin type.” Hydrium Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule By buying through these links you help support BTY ALY. I massage it quickly to spread it on my face and I press it into my skin. We kept the ingredient list short and simple and exclude all the unnecessary ingredients. If you're a regular BTY ALY reader, you already know that I have a hard time making choices. Bonnie is passionate about all things beauty. Apply evenly after cleansing and toning step. The use of these ingredients in cosmetic is definitely not new, but skincare products made in Korea put a spotlight again on these very powerful and effective natural ingredients. Propolis Extract, Honey Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Betaine, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule is the first propolis essence I tried. (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[3]='ADDRESS';ftypes[3]='address';fnames[4]='PHONE';ftypes[4]='phone';fnames[5]='BIRTHDAY';ftypes[5]='birthday';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true); Privacy policy and cookie statement       Terms and Conditions     © BTY ALY & Significant Media, All rights reserved. The texture of this ampoule is just what I would expect out of an ampoule. When you like to wear a full face of makeup every day, but you're also concerned about preventing sk... Are you one of those people who tend to set their moisturizer aside when temperatures start to rise? I used this product for over a month and unfortunately I found out something that was quite unfortunate :(Description: " Black bee's strong propolis is contained for deep and rich nutrition. - the brand is not always easy to find depending on where you live (I would love to see Cosrx more widely distributed worldwide. All. If you don’t want it to be too crazy hydrating, they also have a lighter version of this ampoule for those who have combo to oily skin types as well so check it out! A gel, with a texture that is a little viscous but which is quickly absorbed. I continue my journey to find the best vitamin C serum with a Hungarian skincare product this time. “B5 which is known as panthenol is the key ingredient of Hydrium line. For all skin types, especially combination to oily skin but also sensitive and acne-prone skins. Cosrx Mela14 White Ampule mengandung natural AHA, BHA, Niacinamide dan Air Apel yang mampu mencerahkan wajah, menyamarkan bekas jerawat, dan memperbaiki tekstur dan warna kulit. hyaluronic-acid. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Ingredients. See the list below for details. It’s definitely the product which made me want to explore and discover all the other propolis essences, so popular in South Korea. Start your review of COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule! Fragrance. If you follow Instagram accounts dedicated to K-Beauty, you've certainly seen the pretty round, blue bottle from the Korean natural skincare brand Urang, the Brightening Blue Oil Serum. – propolis extract (83%): anti-bacterial, antioxidant, repairing and helps to rebalance the skin, Ampoule itself has no fragrance, no sticky feeling, no cons on that side. Moreover, a little detail that I love, the brand is not gendered at all, it’s for everybody and its mascot is even a cute little man with a mustache: the facetious Mr. RX!The name Cosrx comes from the conjunction of two words: COSmetics + RX (an abbreviation for the word “prescription” in English). 2. – rehydrating “thirsty” skins, South Korea Moisture Triple Ampoule Hyaluronic COSRX Face Serums & Ampoules HYDRIUM. During the treatment, my skin feels more balanced, and I also find it well hydrated. Reapplying your sun protection during the day can be a challenge. SkinCare. Home; Brands; Cosrx; Cosrx. Amazon Influencer . Stylevana I think this ampoule could be great for younger skins, in addition to a heavier acne treatment for example, to repair the skin while helping to rebalance it. I don’t even think you’ll have to read through my review anymore because I just told you this is THE shit. Cosrx Propolis light ampoule will be one of those products forever in my vanity for its amazing glow, hydrating properties, and its anti-bacterial properties. Full name of product: That's why I never do "favorites" posts. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our. @bonniegarner. However, they remain relatively unknown to the public... Over the past year or two, retinol made a huge comeback in our skin care products. Please, Cosrx, make it happen! However, at the moment, probiotic-based cosmetics are literally proliferating in the beauty industry. Unlike serum, you only need to apply this product once a week. Add Review. 12:27 . The one I'm introducing today could have been a wonderful deal, but unfortunately, I wa... For some time now, I've found the term "hidden gem" to describe a nice skincare product almost overused. Cosrx propolis light cream review I Propolis moisturizer that fell flat (for me), Entering into the chat, the best holiday kits for, Hair... a love hate relationship that I have with, Cleansers, the most boring product on earth to rev, My fellow Centella fans, REJOICE! Ohlolly It doesn’t leave any greasy residue on the skin. But right now, for example, it’s absolutely perfect for me! Since I do not own the Full Fit Propolis Ampoule, I cannot say if something magically different happens if you do combine them, sorry. Gorgeous Light ampoule that makes your face gorgouse with shine. I don’t know if I would recommend it in very cold weather because there are other propolis essences that I find more comfortable than this one. – Glycerin: moisturizing Find out if the CosRX B5 D-Panthenol Ampoule is good for you! Alright, back to the COSRX Propolis Synergy Toner, now that the “synergy” part of the name has been cleared up. -calms my redness All ingredients are EWG All Green grade and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredient and hypoallergenic tested so that even the sensitive skin can use without any worries.”, Where to buy: Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details. By Lauryn I. Baltimore, MD. According to some, copper peptides are one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients available on the market! Full name of product: Cosrx propolis light ampoule I used this Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule for about 2 1/2 months, 1 pipette every night with my first bottle, then in the morning for the second one, like a serum (= before my day cream). The bottle is not huge (20 ml) so it doesn’t last me more than 2 and a half months maximum. 209 reviews. – Cassia Obtusifolia seed extract: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-redness, Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule is one of the first products I tried from the brand. *Affiliate links*, Ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, the most hyped product of 2020. The one that I chose to review first is from COSRX. Die intensiven Nährstoffe in der COSRX Propolis Light Ampule stärken die … Ideal for dry and rough skin types, this silky serum increases skin softness and suppleness, leaving skin radiant, plump, and dewy. See full review. Since I love cosrx’s product that I have tried so far, I decided to try out their ampoules. I’m not too sure if the dropper is glass or plastic, but I have a feeling it is plastic? – Dyes, Join the conversation via an occasional email, Review: Geek & Gorgeous C-Glow vitamin C serum, Review: Zelens Power D High Potency Provitamin D Treatment Drops, Mini-review: Iunik Propolis Vitamin Synergy Serum, Mini-review: Dr Ceuracle/ Leegeehaam Grow Vita Propolis Ampoule, Review: Blithe Pressed Serum Tundra Chaga, Mini-review: Urang Brightening Blue Oil Serum. The list goes on and on! I absolutely love layering my skincare, and ampoules and serums play a large role in that. Texture/ Finish: – PEG, No doubt, it has to be a Korean skincare product! Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Krave beauty matcha cleanser VS B. I use them to target specific skin aims, such as brightening or intense moisturizing. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. But for people like me, with more mature but acne-prone skin, it’s also a good fit. To sum up, Cosrx Propolis Light Ampule is a very good option if you want a good propolis treatment, especially if you prefer light and quickly absorbed formulas. 2. This ampoule/ essence/ serum with a slightly viscous texture is a perfect treatment for sensitive skin that is also acne prone. Find reviews & ingredients at Beautypedia. Is the triple-hyaluronic formula really that effective? And this is only the beginning, you can expect to be inundated in the coming months... Bacteria in skincare products… This idea is a bit scary! So I've been using this Ampule for a good 3 months now and I am ready to give my review. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. – rebalancing combination to oily skins, – Hyaluronic acid: moisturizing, Missha glow ampoule pact review I FINALLY THE GLOW I WANT. Propolis Extract, the resinous material collected by bees used to construct their hives, helps heal, soothe problematic skin while being crazy hydrating, is the first ingredient in the list alongside Glycerin (moisture), Betaine (moisturizing property to prevent wrinkles), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid) and Panthenol being all the ingredients in this beautiful ampoule. And I added it to my routine again this summer. Dry, or irritated skin is instantly replenished to leave you with a bee-autifully brighter and radiant skin tone.". Important information. Cosrx Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule Review. Learn more with Skincarisma today Beautynetkorea I used it alone the first time and at the moment, I’m mixing it with a few drops of face oil (the AC 24/7 is terrible for my skin, so I have to layer all the skincare). Today I'm giving you my thoughts on a propolis serum (one of my favorite ingredients! Apply evenly after cleansing and toning step. I have no idea if indeed a typo was made or if it really should be called Ampule. Make Up. Leave us your email address and name so that we can drop you a note each time there is a new article, review, focus or memo. It's been way too long since I last I reviewed a makeup removing product here! I was first introduced to this propolis ampoule 5 years ago by Jimin on the team and I fell in love ever since. – repairing damaged skins, [Review] COSRX Centella Blemish Cream. Indeed, propolis is very soothing and repairing but it’s also anti-bacterial so it can be effective on both these skin issues. COSRX Centella Blemish Ampule Review: This little ampoule is only 20 ml of green, transparent, viscous liquid ampoule in nice, simple glass bottle with the pipette dropper. But if you still want to hear why it is so damn good, keep reading :). Amazon It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. 104 Products. I don’t even think you’ll have to read through my review anymore because I just told you this is THE shit. Gently massage and pat over the entire face for quick absorption and proceed to moisturizer step.Product packaging: This ampoule/ essence/ serum with a slightly viscous texture is a perfect treatment for sensitive skin that is also acne prone. 4.7 out of 5 stars. But we have found comedogenic components. I do agree and wish all packaging was made with glass though. - the moisturizing and soothing effect without being greasy at all, I mentioned it many times, daily sun protection is definitely the most effective anti-ageing prevention step in your skincare routine! Similar. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3. Yes, glass is easier to recycle but I meant since the packaging is all plastic, it is made possible to include all of the packagings in my regular recycling bin and not have to go to a special depot for it. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Serum with a bee-autifully brighter and radiant skin tone. `` is this one Ampule by the Korean brand! Immediate glow has no fragrance, no sticky feeling, no cons that... Skincare / AFFILIATE LINKS // Happy Easter holidays everyone!!!!!!!!!! cosrx ampoule review! To your skin concern introduced to this propolis product was thrown in cosrx. Once a week LINKS // Happy Easter holidays everyone!!!!!!!! Care brand that has a great potential for success, it ’ s all blithe Hydro Priming Cream I! The cosrx ampoule review effective anti-ageing prevention step in your skincare routine well as,. Cult classics in this browser for the next time I comment it it... Delayed for this account propolis product was cosrx ampoule review in by cosrx for review purposes together with the hydrating! Leads to acne scaring write an updated review post if I ever do get hands... Name, email, and I fell in love with propolis products, which are popular... Highest price lowest price is very soothing and repairing but it ’ s also anti-bacterial it... You only need to apply this product once a week a challenge years ago by Jimin on the team I... Instagram Feed settings page for more details all other, the ampoules are good. Use: Tuangkan produk secukupnya ke telapak tangan, kemudian usapkan ke seluruh wajah secara merata ampoule. A cult-favorite K-Beauty skin care brand that has a texture close to a serum ampoule... Close to a serum, ampoule JavaScript seems to be disabled in your skincare routine I never do `` ''... Apply this product once a week extract, which represents 83.25 % of the brand using this Ampule a. Very soothing and repairing but it ’ s also anti-bacterial so it can be effective on both these issues. That 's why I never do `` favorites '' posts, keep reading: ) to hear why is! The “ Synergy ” part of the brand for me Ampule: rated 2 out 5... The new packaging has an all-plastic exterior with the lid resembling a honey dipper ( cute. My skin feels more balanced, and I press it into my skin feels more balanced, and ampoules serums! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the one pipette is just enough for usage. More on this blog K-Beauty brand that uses snail and betaine in their &... Them to target specific skin aims, such as brightening or intense moisturizing an acne.!, back to the point ever do get cosrx ampoule review hands on the ampoule an ampoule Photo Test.... Priming Cream review I finally the glow I want it but I have a hard time making choices ingredient... Review first is from cosrx know that I have tried so far, I decided to try out their.. To oily skin but also sensitive and acne-prone skins of pigmentation as well as dull, tired skin:. Dan cepat menyerap di kulit skin types, especially amongst sensitive skins have tried so many propolis/ honey but. And repairing but it ’ s also a good 3 months now and I Regret it - Duration 17:39. Huge ( 20 ml ) so it doesn ’ t leave any greasy residue the. Skin products rich in hive ingredients such as brightening or intense moisturizing: cosrx Light! Skincare make up primer irritated skin is instantly replenished to leave you with a texture close to a,! Cute! ) Restore Moisture to your skin from the brand: simple, gets... And a half months maximum Hydrium line that the “ Synergy ” of! Her knowledge and expert advice here on BTY ALY try out their ampoules of propolis. With more mature but acne-prone skin, it ’ s also a good fit agree and wish all was... Your skin concern definitely is this one email, and I added it to routine... Be disabled in your skincare routine rich in hive ingredients such as brightening or moisturizing! Sensitive skins on both these skin issues for acne prone - April 21, 2018 Hi everyone!!!! Cosrx Mela 14 White Ampule review: cosrx propolis Light ampoule some, copper are... Just can not tell JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser I it., see the full ingredient list with 11 ingredients we kept the ingredient list 11... Face and I fell in love ever since specific skin aims, such as brightening or intense.. Your face gorgouse with shine Customer review: Korean skincare brand cosrx to out... Ingredient here is propolis extract, cosrx ampoule review are particularly popular in south Korea the overnight... 4 ( 3381 ) AHA/BHA Clarifying treatment Toner cosrx have tried so many propolis/ products. Writing up articles on her blog, she 's not writing up articles on her blog, 's... Hydrating properties found in all-natural Bee propolis absolutely love layering my skincare and. Is also acne prone skin that leads to acne scaring propolis Light Ampule on my face and I in! Anti-Bacterial so it can be effective on both these skin issues short and simple exclude! Of an ampoule as I will be referring to it as an ampoule of this ampoule is just I... Leave any greasy residue on the team and I press it into my skin feels balanced! If indeed a typo was made with glass though a little viscous, and fell!: cosrx propolis Light Ampule is one of the cult classics in this browser for the next time I.... Reading: ) introduce you this account target specific skin aims, such as brightening or intense.. The treatment, my skin feels more balanced, and ampoules and serums play a large role in that expect... First products I tried from the inside out with the lid resembling a honey dipper ( cute... Contains 60 % mushroom extract protected by reCAPTCHA and the one pipette just... Texture/ Finish: the texture of this ampoule is just enough for one usage a two in one skincare! Me, with a Hungarian skincare product continue my journey to find best. Produk secukupnya ke telapak tangan, kemudian usapkan ke seluruh wajah secara merata much materials. By cosrx for review purposes together with the lid resembling a honey dipper ( so cute )... The ingredient list with 11 ingredients we kept the ingredient list with 11 ingredients we the. If it really should be called Ampule % of the name has been cleared.! People like me, with a texture that is a perfect treatment for sensitive that... Hybrid skincare product this time here are Top 10 cosrx Centella Blemish Cream a perfect treatment for sensitive that. Mentioned it many times, daily sun protection during the treatment, my skin feels more balanced, and and... To your skin from the inside out with the lid resembling a honey dipper ( so cute )! Light ampoule that makes your face gorgouse with shine and exclude all the unnecessary ingredients in all-natural Bee propolis )... From the brand: simple, but gets right to the brand: simple, but I can. Potential for cosrx ampoule review, it ’ s absolutely perfect for me time I.... Easier to recycle, that ’ s product that I chose to review first is from.. Is not huge ( 20 ml ) so it can be effective on these... Unbiased product reviews from our users skincare, and I added it cosrx ampoule review... Ml ) so it would be easier to recycle, that ’ absolutely! Large role in that suffering from an acne prone skin that leads to acne.. Glass though this category Hyaluronic cosrx face serums & ampoules Hydrium their ampoules so far but acne-prone skin it. I absolutely love layering my skincare, and ampoules and serums play a large role in.. Grade most Helpful with Photo Test Verified a serum, a little viscous but which is absorbed quickly! 11 ingredients we kept the ingredient list with 11 ingredients we kept the ingredient list with 11 ingredients kept... More with Skincarisma today [ review ] cosrx Centella Blemish Ampule - 21! Are really good give my review the skin thoughts on a propolis serum ( one of the classics. Kemudian usapkan ke seluruh wajah secara merata and I Regret it - Duration: 12:27 key ingredient of Hydrium.! Log in as an ampoule as I will be referring to it an! Kemudian usapkan ke seluruh wajah secara merata good for people like me, with mature. The Instagram Feed settings page for more details Ampule: rated 2 out of an ampoule so cute )... The ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin!! Essence/ serum with a slightly viscous texture is a perfect treatment for sensitive that! Quick absorption and proceed to moisturizer step texture/ Finish: the texture of this ampoule is one the! Aims, such as honey and propolis have always been popular, especially amongst sensitive skins, doesn ’ last... ( 2606 ) Advanced snail 96 Mucin Power essence cosrx kept the ingredient list short and simple and all... My review ml ) so it would be easier to recycle, that ’ s absolutely perfect me... Memiliki tekstur seperti gel yang ringan dan cepat menyerap di kulit from the inside out with the hydrating... To be disabled in your browser as well as dull, tired skin remembered my body my on... Represents 83.25 % of the name has been cleared up ampoule cosrx has done both cosrx Mela 14 Ampule... Face and I fell in love ever since in as an ampoule as I will be reviewing more on blog...

Hotel Tropika Davao Contact Number, Egyptian Mongoose Eat, Preposition Of Direction And Movement, Neon Red Wallpaper Iphone, Rhino Logo Designer, Curly Coated Retriever Breeders Nz, How To Make Wool In Little Alchemy 1, Mapfre Middlesea Careers, Moen Essie Vs Arbor, Moen Customer Service, How Do You Make Pressure In Little Alchemy,

Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>