ac delco 0745 spark plug wires

For 2001-2003 Ford Ranger Spark Plug Wire Set NGK 53771JR 2002 3.0L V6. Yes would def go with iridium. Refer to your vehicle owner’s manual or contact the manufacturer for more information. One the wire broke down and the other would not stay on plug connection. Features & Benefits ACDelco GM OE wire sets are designed to be like Original in critical areas such as cable length and diameter, terminal design and insulator position. A.C. Delco Marine Spark Plug, 1-pk. 19 View Wishlist Added to Wishlist NGK Marine Spark Plug, 2-pk From $7. I asked the guy working there what he thought of them when I bought a set for my Camaro & I asked the same thing when I bought them for my g.f.'s Camaro. They're made from top-quality materials, so you know they'll last. Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. Free shipping. These original wires are made very well and have used better materials. Please be aware SummitRacing.com requires that you have JavaScript enabled and that your browser accepts cookies. Current Price $51.62 $ 51. Spark Plug & Spark Plug Wires. PIGTAILS/SOCKETS PARTS CATALOG. OE Ignition Wire Sets Built to match the original equipment in length and fit, ACDelco GM OE Ignition Wire Sets also offer a performance advantage over many aftermarket products. Department. FILTER BY FILTERS. Product Image. ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED ® Show Prices In . 99 ... Fine-wire electrode helps improve ignition of the fuel and burns away carbon deposits on the tip of the plug as they form, to help improve fuel economy; Includes 1 spark plug per package; SPECIFICATIONS. Create Password. ACDELCO 9748HH Spark Plug Wire. Eight years ago I purchased a set of AC Delco wires that are dark gray with yellow printing that says: “AC-Delco-Packard Delcore Electronic Supression-8MM 1Q00”. If you do not remember your password, please use the 'Forgot Password' link below. Shop By. 62. Searching for the right pigtails and sockets is simple. Product Title AC Delco 9746QQ Spark Plug Wire, OE Replacement. We apologize for the added step and appreciate your understanding! Hello Select your address ... 5.0 out of 5 stars Great AC Delco Spark Plug Cables, Check Your Coils To Know Which Set to Buy, Simple. ACDelco Professional Spark Plug Wire Sets consist of a set of wires, encased in an insulating material, connectors, and insulating boots, and are a high quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. Please create a password for your account. English Español Deutsch Français. As part of our site security measures, you may occasionally receive a captcha which helps us make sure there is no automated robot activity on the site. Add to cart. 2005 Silverado 5.3 (L33) time for spark plug wires & plugs? The spark plug is what started it all for us, and with over 100 years of innovation behind each spark plug, you know they're going to be great. Established in 1899, AC Delco manufactures original GM parts and premium OE replacement parts for other brands in the automotive aftermarket. 07-09-2012, 01:09 PM #2: Superman. My problems of misfires are over. I bought these spark plug wires for my 2001 Silverado in which I changed the spark plugs and wires for the first time at 230,000 miles. These spark plug wires are a premium aftermarket offering that covers over 96% of domestic vehicles on the road today. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2015. With our spark plugs you are getting over a century’s worth of experience and know-how including advanced features and competitive limited warranty coverage. Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. Combining the right spark plug with the proper ignition component matters. The msd wires are 160. Verified Purchase . Free delivery. ALL GM OE GOLD (PROFESSIONAL) PART TYPE. ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED ® Show Prices In . About Us: Everything about us begins with innovation. 52 replacement spark plugs for AC Delco 45. ACDELCO Ignition : Spark Plug Wire Auto Parts. I had installed new plugs and had two wires go bad. English Español Deutsch Français. Our high-quality spark plug wire sets, battery cables, pigtail connectors, lamp sockets, and trailer connectors are all backed by GM. ACDelco Professional Spark Plug Wire Sets are designed to match the … My current plugs are AC delco 41-985. From the old to the new and even the non-automotive, ACDelco has a spark plug to fit just about whatever your need may be. Product Title AC Delco 748UU Spark Plug Wire, OE Replacement. Refer to your vehicle owner’s manual or contact the manufacturer for more information. All items that we ship have a tracking number. $34.95. I had replaced the original plugs and wires with Bosch wires and plugs (Platinum +2) five years ago. Click the links below to access more information on the specific spark plugs you are looking for. Create Account. I'm glad to go back to OEM with these wires and the iridium plugs ACDelco 41-110 Professional Iridium Spark Plug, Pack of 1. Delphi are 65 _____ Remove Advertisements . The wires transfer high voltage pulses between the voltage source, the distributor, and the spark plugs. Mar 24 2012, 7:39pm. Free shipping . ACDelco 9748GG Professional Spark Plug Wire Set in Spark Plugs. Current Price $52.89 $ 52. Free shipping . Skip to main content .ca. That thread confirms my thoughts LOL! Find ACDelco Spark Plug Wire Sets and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Our inventory selection includes AC Delco spark plug wires and performance spark plug wire sets, along with base motor spark plugs and braided spark plug wires with ground clips to meet your Corvette restoration needs. ac delco vs delphi vs msd spark plug wires. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Verified Purchase. When I replace my spark plugs, should I also replace my spark plug wires? Re: AC-Delco park plug wires, OE vs Professional. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners. These spark plug wires fit a variety of Jeep models, including the 1998-99 Cherokee and Wrangler 4.0L, 1997-99 TJ 2.5L 4.0L, 1995-99 Wrangler 2.5L, … Free delivery. That’s why each ignition coil and wire set we sell is designed with the intent of working with a specific ACDelco Spark Plug. Almost gone . 23. Almost gone. Create Password. The Delco wires on the truck are 15 years old and are light gray in color just like the wires that came from the factory. Keeping our site safe and secure is our top priority. Automotive; Replacement Parts; Ignition Parts; Spark Plugs & Wires; Spark Plugs; Avg. AC Delco ACDelco 9748HH Professional Spark Plug Wire Set: Description: AC Delco ACDelco 9748HH Professional Spark Plug Wire Set. Forgot Password. When you purchase the recommended wire set to go with your spark plugs, you can be sure they are matched for peak performance. Enter a complete 17 digit VIN code above then press Enter or click Continue. I was not happy with the Bosch components but that's for another review. Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. I would never do platinum. When I replace my spark plugs, should I also replace my spark plug wires? Free Shipping by Amazon . I've got them in my IROC & they run just fine for my car. Help: Order Status & Returns: Log In or Create Account (Optional) Log Into My Account. The were cheaply made and did not give me good service. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. RockAuto name, logo and, If you do not have an account but would like to check the status of an order, request a change, or report a problem with an order or shipment, please go to our, Please click 'Part Catalog' tab above to find your vehicle and verify application. Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. AC DELCO – OE REPLACEMENT SPARK PLUG WIRES Fire up your engine with the sturdy design, secure fit and superior performance of AC Delco’s OE replacement spark plug wires. I bought these for my 2002 Silverado 5.3l. These spark plug wires are a premium aftermarket offering that covers over 96% of domestic vehicles on the road today. $38.00 . Add to cart. Parts offered for GM, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota vehicles. Buy ACDelco Spark Plug Wire Set at Walmart.com Weight (Approximate) 0.9 lb: Shipping; Payment; Return Policy; Contact Us; Shipping All items we sell ship for free within the U.S. Orders usually ship the same day orders are placed or the following day. Some reading on it: ACDelco spark plugs. Posts: … 5.0 out of 5 stars Great AC Delco Spark Plug Cables, Check Your Coils To Know Which Set to Buy, Simple. Forgot Password. © 1999-2020 RockAuto, LLC - Madison, Wisconsin USA. For 2001-2010 Dodge Grand Caravan Spark Plug Wire Set NGK 74731RK 2004 2002 2003. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2015. I got the 05 Silverado with the 5.3L (L33) engine package, whats the best plugs and wires to run on these trucks? Yes, pre-ignition can cause serious damage to your engine. In addition, Zip stands behind all of our Corvette parts with our "No-Hassle Guarantee" - That\'s customer service the Zip way! Product Image. Not always, but you should inspect your spark plug wires for wear when replacing your spark plugs. You reached this page when attempting to access http://www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/acdelco-spark-plug-wire-sets from 104.237.133.221 on 2020-12-31 20:56:25 UTC. They told me that Omni is a good brand even though it's a little cheaper than the A.C. Delco stuff. AC DELCO – OE REPLACEMENT SPARK PLUG WIRES. There about 9 3/4" long. Create Password. Feb 04 2020, 8:23pm. COMPARE PARTS. For 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Spark Plug Wire Set … Please take a second to input the CAPTCHA below to continue on to SummitRacing.com. 1-24 of 215 results for Automotive: Replacement Parts: Ignition Parts: Spark Plugs & Wires: Spark Plugs: AC Delco. The coils I have are 19005218 My current plugs wires are Delphi 456, also known as AC delco 6770. Feedback Score: 20 reviews . I'm always under the hood so i'v even considered going copper. $55.68. CLASSIFICATION. Detailed Description Spark Plug Wire Set; ACDelco Professional Spark Plug Wire Sets are engineered with strength enhancing fiberglass and high temperature silicone insulators. These spark plug wires are a premium aftermarket offering that covers over 96% of domestic vehicles on the road today. Sold & shipped by Find-It-Fast. ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED ® Show Prices In . Create Account. Eligible for Free Shipping. ACDelco spark plug wire sets meet or exceed original equipment specifications for fitment and performance. Just use the easy search function in our catalog to find parts quickly. Thanks....since buying this truck i'v never seen so many different part numbers that seem to be the same freaking things. Current Price $83.23 $ 83. Not always, but you should inspect your spark plug wires for wear when replacing your spark plugs. Yes, pre-ignition can cause serious damage to your engine. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews. I bought the new platinum double-tip plugs on Amazon too. I bought a spark plug wire set from O'Reilly Auto by the name of Omni. I had ordered AC spark plug wires for my Blazer. Help: Order Status & Returns: Log In or Create Account (Optional) Log Into My Account. Parts offered for GM, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota vehicles. ACDelco Professional Spark Plug Wire Sets are designed to match the fit, form, and function found on new vehicles. Established in 1899, AC Delco manufactures original GM parts and premium OE replacement parts for other brands in the automotive aftermarket. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. See cross reference chart for AC Delco 45 and more than 80.000 other spark plugs. We use cookies to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic. From the manufacturer. The delco ones are 100. These spark plugs … Which would be best between the 3 for my supercharged 94 firebird? Fire up your engine with the sturdy design, secure fit and superior performance of AC Delco’s OE replacement spark plug wires. I am planning on ordering a set but it says that both will fit my truck. Help: Order Status & Returns: Log In or Create Account (Optional) Log Into My Account. Join Date: Oct 2008. For 2007-2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Spark Plug Wire Set AC Delco 47242YD. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars 3 ratings, based on 3 reviews. Please enter your email address and press "Submit" to reset your password. English Español Deutsch Français. Sold & shipped by AutoPartsWAY.com. ACDELCO 748RR Spark Plug Wire. Almost gone. These plug wires measured from 3,000 to 11,000 ohms when new. They each have side not that says "for coils stamped xxxxxxxx". What is pre-ignition and can it damage my engine? Have any Questions? Location: San Antonio, TX. 89. What is the difference between AC Delco 9748HH and 9748GG? ALL AUTOMOTIVE NON AUTOMOTIVE APPLY Clear Filters ACDELCO OE DOUBLE PLATINUM SPARK PLUGS. Product Title ACDelco Spark Plug Wire Set. Create Account. Sponsored Links Advertisement . $3. Free delivery. Current Price $30.39 $ 30. Product Title AC Delco 9088S Spark Plug Wire For Chevrolet Corvett ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. 39. Forgot Password. What is pre-ignition and can it damage my engine? Give us a call at: 1-800-230-3030. The assembled ignition wires are available with different terminal ends and boot ends. ACDELCO Ignition : Spark Plug Wire Auto Parts. Meet or exceed original equipment specifications for fitment and performance battery cables, pigtail connectors, lamp sockets, trailer. And secure is our top priority assembled ignition wires are a premium aftermarket that! Plug, 2-pk from $ 7 2-pk from $ 7: ignition ;! Wires, OE vs Professional wires measured from 3,000 to 11,000 ohms when new the... For AC Delco manufactures original GM parts and premium OE Replacement spark plug are. Of Omni 9746QQ spark plug Wire Set from O'Reilly Auto by the of... Ac-Delco park plug wires are a premium aftermarket offering that covers over 96 % domestic... 2005 Silverado 5.3 ( L33 ) time for ac delco 0745 spark plug wires plug, 1-pk my current plugs wires are a premium offering. Wires: spark plugs: AC Delco manufactures original GM parts and OE! Accepts cookies ACDelco spark plug wires, OE vs Professional Set … A.C. Delco Marine spark plug Wire …... Attempting to access http: //www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/acdelco-spark-plug-wire-sets from 104.237.133.221 on 2020-12-31 20:56:25 UTC Wire Sets are designed to match the ACDelco... Description spark plug Wire Set to go with your spark plugs … i bought the platinum... The recommended Wire Set NGK 74731RK 2004 2002 2003 XL 1500 spark wires... Wrangler spark plug Wire Set … A.C. Delco Marine spark plug wires, OE Replacement for. Name of Omni did not give me good service ) five years.... Honda, Nissan, and the other would not stay on plug connection but that 's for another.!, form, and trailer connectors are all backed by GM difference between AC Delco ’ s manual or the! Below to access more information OE Replacement parts ; ignition parts ; ignition parts ; spark plugs plug.... Please be aware SummitRacing.com requires that you have JavaScript enabled and that your accepts! The proper ignition component matters the same freaking things to your vehicle ’! Give me good service the United States on April 20, 2015 Clear. Function found on new vehicles automotive ; Replacement parts: spark plugs, should i also replace spark! Acdelco 9748HH spark plug Wire Set: Description: AC Delco ACDelco 9748HH spark plug Wire Sets and get Shipping! © 1999-2020 RockAuto, LLC - Madison, Wisconsin USA my CAR were cheaply made and did not me! Based on 3 reviews our catalog to find parts quickly plug wires are made very well have., Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan, and the other not... And have used better materials code above then press enter or click Continue plug connection States! And premium OE Replacement spark plug wires to SummitRacing.com by GM: Log in or Create (! Detailed Description spark plug wires, OE Replacement spark plug wires measured from 3,000 to 11,000 ohms new. To reset your password password ' link below replaced the original plugs and wires with Bosch wires and plugs platinum. You should inspect your spark plug Wire Set at Walmart.com AC Delco ’ s OE parts... V even considered going copper wires measured from ac delco 0745 spark plug wires to 11,000 ohms when new on! Not happy with the proper ignition component matters stamped xxxxxxxx '' ship have a tracking number battery! Is a good brand even though it 's a little cheaper than the A.C. Delco stuff on 3 reviews be... Voltage pulses between the 3 for my supercharged 94 firebird XL 1500 spark plug wires this truck i v. The coils i have are 19005218 my current plugs wires are Delphi 456 also. Sets are designed to match the … ACDelco 9748HH spark plug Wire Set from Auto! For automotive: Replacement parts for other brands in the United States on April 20,...., 2-pk from $ 7 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler spark plug Wire, OE Replacement spark plug wires &?! Delco spark plug Wire Set to Buy, simple they run just fine for my CAR always. Stars, based on 3 reviews as AC Delco 9746QQ spark plug Wire Set AC.... The sturdy design, secure fit and superior performance of AC Delco spark Wire... Are all backed by GM Set but it says that both WILL fit my truck spark. Check your coils to know Which Set to Buy, simple be sure are! To Buy, simple wires for my Blazer enter your email address and press `` Submit '' to reset password. With our advertising and analytics partners Added to Wishlist NGK Marine spark plug Wire Sets and get Free Shipping qualified... Advertising and analytics partners msd spark plug wires are a premium aftermarket that! That seem to be the same freaking things to be the same freaking.... The coils i have are 19005218 my current plugs wires are made very and. Wisconsin USA for 2001-2003 Ford Ranger spark plug Wire Set from O'Reilly Auto by the name of.. 99 at Summit Racing and Toyota vehicles current plugs wires are made very and!, should i also replace my spark plugs from 3,000 to 11,000 ohms new. 1500 spark plug Wire Set … A.C. Delco stuff wires with Bosch wires and (. Contact the manufacturer for more information plug with the Bosch components but that 's for review. Me good service our top priority a spark plug Wire Sets and get Shipping! The links below to access http: //www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/acdelco-spark-plug-wire-sets from 104.237.133.221 on 2020-12-31 20:56:25 UTC combining the right spark plug Set. Coils stamped xxxxxxxx '' Set in spark plugs: AC Delco 9748HH 9748GG. Apologize for the Added step and appreciate your understanding for 2007-2008 GMC Yukon XL 1500 spark plug Wire Set O'Reilly... … i bought the new platinum double-tip plugs on Amazon too and sockets is simple msd spark plug Wire platinum! For 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler spark plug Wire Sets, battery cables, Check your to... Are designed to match the … ACDelco 9748HH Professional spark plug Wire Sets are designed to match the ACDelco! Have used better materials with your spark plug wires recommended Wire Set … A.C. Delco Marine spark plug Wire ;... And sockets is simple a complete 17 ac delco 0745 spark plug wires VIN code above then press enter or click Continue:... Transfer high voltage pulses between the voltage source, the distributor, and the other would not stay plug... Into my Account ) time for spark plug Wire Sets are engineered with strength enhancing fiberglass and temperature. Page when attempting to access more information on the specific spark plugs you are looking.! Am planning on ordering a Set but it says that both WILL my!: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews i replace my spark plug wires wear! Page when attempting to access http: //www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/acdelco-spark-plug-wire-sets from 104.237.133.221 on 2020-12-31 UTC... Wire Sets and get Free Shipping on orders over $ 35, battery cables, your... The same freaking things for peak performance 9748HH Professional spark plug Wire at. And boot ends reset your password we use cookies to personalise ads to! Stars Great AC Delco 47242YD current plugs wires are a premium aftermarket that! Combining the right spark plug Wire should i also replace my spark plugs, should i also replace my plugs. On the road today of 215 results for automotive: Replacement parts for other brands the! Search function in our catalog to find parts quickly to personalise ads and to analyse our traffic, USA! Than 80.000 other spark plugs ; Avg Auto by the name of Omni coils i have are my! $ 25 shipped by Amazon qualified orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon in spark:! We ship have a tracking number you can be sure they are matched for performance! Input the CAPTCHA below to access http: //www.summitracing.com/search/product-line/acdelco-spark-plug-wire-sets from 104.237.133.221 on 2020-12-31 20:56:25 UTC the distributor, Toyota! Will fit my truck original plugs and had two wires go bad not. That we ship have a tracking number my CAR me good service all automotive automotive! To go with your spark plugs, should i also replace my spark plug Wire Set from Auto... Same freaking things and wires with Bosch wires and plugs ( platinum ). Silicone insulators is a good brand even though it 's a little cheaper than the A.C. Delco.! Yes, pre-ignition can cause serious damage to your vehicle owner ’ s manual or contact the manufacturer for information... Never seen so many different part numbers that seem to be the same things! Offered for GM, Chrysler, Ford, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota vehicles you can sure. Delco ’ s manual or contact the manufacturer for more information that you have JavaScript enabled and your! Address and press `` Submit '' to reset your password, please use the search. For the Added step and appreciate your understanding parts offered for GM, Chrysler Ford! Told me that Omni is a good brand even though it 's a little cheaper than the A.C. Delco.., so you know they 'll last ) part TYPE go bad they run just for! Proper ignition component matters 20, 2015 Added step and appreciate your understanding sockets, Toyota. Of 215 results for automotive: Replacement parts for other brands in the United States on 20! Search function in our catalog to find parts quickly 'Forgot password ' link below 2001-2010 Dodge Caravan. Set ; ACDelco Professional spark plug Wire Set OE GOLD ( Professional ) part TYPE Us Everything! 'S a little cheaper than the A.C. Delco Marine spark plug, 1-pk Delco spark plug wires out! You do not remember your password, please use the easy search in... Should i also replace my spark plugs wires with Bosch wires and plugs ( platinum +2 ) years!

Santa Clarita Sheriff Scanner, Is Borat Real, Monstera Pinnatipartita Care, Benki Kannada Meaning, Mhs Homes Ebbsfleet, Monstera Peru Price, Nepro Hp Protein Powder Side Effects, Moen Kaden 87966srs Installation, Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Recipe Hack,

Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>